This astonishing blonde is a former dancer who, after her career, decided to try her hand in the fitness area. She turned out to be very successful. Simone is a fitness expert with her own fitness program, Body By Simone. Also, she had the honor of being named as one of the sexiest fitness trainers in Hollywood. Many celebrities choose her as their own personal coach.
She started dancing when she was only three years old, and her career lasted for 20 years. Simone had the opportunity to perform on London’s West End, Broadway, and in Australia.
Her initial plan was to design a technique that would prevent injuries and boredom. In 2010, she made a transition into the fitness industry. She worked in a small Upper West Side studio. In 2011, she opened her own studio in New York City, in Chelsea. There, she started to work with numerous celebrities.
One year later, she released her own book, “The 8-Week Total Body Transformation.” Along with that, her next success was in 2013 when she launched an online subscription Body By Simone TV (BBSTV). It contained an enormous number of videos. In 2014 she opened her second studio. It was located in West Hollywood, California.
Her first DVD, of many, was launched in 2015.
How to Get a Body Like a Dancer
Since glutes are at the forefront of every woman’s fitness goals, Simone created a mix of exercises that are focused on a high-rep method. That way, you will target your bum from every possible angle in order to tone and lift it.
The strong second when it comes to body parts women want to focus on belongs to legs. Since women are prone to store most of their fat in their legs, explosive compound movements can help them to tone their bottom. You’ll also build muscles in your legs, and that will give you that fit dancer look.
When it comes to arms, Simone uses 1.5 kg weights to decrease arm fat. In addition, if you choose this program, be prepared to work on your plank until failure. Sure, it will be challenging, but is there a better way to work your entire upper body, especially your core? We don’t think so.
In Body By Simone, Simone De La Rue shares her fitness secrets and teaches women how to achieve an A-list body using her fun and unique strength-training and cardio workouts.
You can easily say that she uses a feminine approach when it comes to exercising. It’s so graceful and beautiful that you’ll enjoy every second of your workout. After every session, you will feel like a powerful, beautiful woman in every way.
The whole technique that she uses comes from dance. Therefore, she likes you to use your own bodyweight without additional equipment to provide you with a lean body. If she chooses to add dumbbells or resistance bands to your workouts, they are very light and with a specific purpose.
It’s crucial to have the mind-muscle connection for great results. Every exercise is specifically created with the purpose to activate every single muscle in your body.
The Body By Simone program is popular for a reason. Her approach turns out to be extremely successful. The mix of intense cardio that is based on dance moves and strength exercises yields an amazing outcome. That’s why so many women decided to try this method, and the number of users is growing month by month.
- Dance Cardio – This workout lasts for about 40 minutes, and it targets not only your body but your spirit and mind as well. You dance without a break. The cardio is followed by exercises for abs and arms.
- Full Body – This session will completely change your body. It consists of cardio-like dance moves combined with exercises that will target your lower body, upper body, and core.
- ABC (arms, back and core) – No, women don’t need to work out only their legs and glutes. Your upper body requires attention as well. By using light weights, you will tone your arms and gain lean muscle mass. In addition, resistance bands will target your back, triceps, biceps, core, and shoulders all at the same time. Of course, this class includes dance intervals in order to keep your heart rate up.
- HTB (hips, thighs, and buns) – Finally, we made it to your favourite part, we guess. This class is specially designed to shape your lower body. It targets your hips, thighs, and buns, and it sculpts them. By doing these exercises, you will achieve more strength in your core as well. Dance intervals in this class will help you to achieve even more benefits.
- Trampoline Cardio – This class was made to preserve your joints and to increase lymphatic flow. It consists of intervals of bouncing on a rebounder, along with whole-body strengthening.
Maybe some of you know Simone De La Rue from the popular series "Revenge Body with Khloe Kardashian." However, she is also the founder of the program, 'Body By Simone'. She offers women around the world the opportunity to achieve their dream body. The technique that Simone uses is very interesting and quite unusual. Her way to get a ’dancer’s’ body is by doing cardio workouts, along with exercises. It’s a fun and entertaining option to get fit. It’s a whole body workout that looks like Pilates. This program is ideal for women who want to lose fat, tone their body, adopt healthy habits, or recover from pregnancy. Her workouts target those areas of the body that every woman wants to fix: glutes, thighs, arms, and abs. It lasts for 8 weeks, and it incorporates cardio-based dancing and strength-training simultaneously. Whether you’re a beginner or a pro, this program is suitable for almost every woman. Before you begin, there is a self-assessment test designed to help you see which group you belong in. That way, you will get the most benefits. Simone provides you with a daily workout regime and plan, along with consultations and summaries at the end of the week. Every week is different and challenging in comparison to the previous one. In addition to her meal plans, she also offers a 7-day natural cleanse with recipes for healthy and delicious meals and smoothies.