DoYouYoga is an online community for anyone who wishes to change their life for the better, through exploring the amazing power of yoga and improving their health, happiness and fitness levels. By joining DoYouYoga, you will be able to learn, live and inspire together with hundreds of thousands of users worldwide.
The online subscription provides an online yoga magazine that features articles, tutorials and exercise videos showing some of the most inspiring people within the yoga and health industry. As well as this, a membership allows you to connect online through a social network platform and speak to other like minded individuals, as you share and support each others yoga journeys. There are online yoga video courses to teach you different moves and exercises. By completing these courses you can develop your control and skill, while showing your progress by earning rewards and unlocking achievements. Furthermore, you will also receive daily and weekly newsletters, keeping you up to date and constantly inspired with the yoga fitness industry.
Who is DoYouYoga for?
There are a variety of different programs suitable for people of all skill level, whether you are a beginner and want to start at the foundation stage, or jump straight in, as a more advanced and experience yoga enthusiast. There are also several specialised programs to help target specific areas, such as the MIND program to help manage stress and cope with anxiety, or the NURTURE program, designed to help detox the body and mind, allowing you to grow within yourself and increase flexibility. DoYouYoga also provides fitness specific yoga to help target lower back pain, develop core and body strength and combine exercises into a weightloss program.
What you can get from DoYouYoga?
By signing up to a membership subscription of $15.00 a month, you will be able to access hundreds of premium videos, challenges and programs. Signing up for a membership also gives you access to the DoYouYoga ultimate guides and yoga pose libraries, helping to deconstruct and explain hundreds of yoga moves. You will also be able to view over 800 high definition videos taught from world renowned yoga teachers, covering a variety of styles and themes.
Why DoYouYoga is perfect for you?
DoYouYoga provides everyone the opportunity to improve their lifestyle and fitness through the inspiring and powerful form of yoga. Even if you are a yoga newbie, you will be able to find videos and tutorials suitable for your skill level. The blog posts and online community will help to offer an exciting way of transforming your current knowledge as well as a place to share and celebrate your yoga, nutritional, weightloss or lifestyle achievements.
Why DoYouYoga is not for you?
If you prefer more intense exercise or some heart pumping cardio based routines, DoYouYoga may not be best suited to you. Although there are routines and courses to get you sweating, you wont be performing any high intensity interval style programs. Yoga can be a great way to increase flexibility, tone up your body and add definition, but it might not be the best form of exercising if you are only looking to build muscle size and strength quickly.
What Equipment Will You Need for This Program?
- A yoga mat for comfort and support
- Enough space to perform the exercises and routines without disrupting anything
- A drinks bottle, towel and a non-stop hit playlist are always great additions!
Subscribe to get an online yoga magazine that features articles, tutorials and exercise videos showing some of the most inspiring people within the yoga and health industry.
How Long Are the Workouts?
The tutorials vary in length depending on the exercise complexity and style of routine. Some tutorial guides will have you mastering the pose and skill within seconds, while other video based programs consist of multiple classes usually lasting around 5 to 30 minutes each.
How Many Workouts Are Featured?
There are also programs designed to challenge you, whether it is learning yoga for 28 days, or meditating for 30 days. These challenges help provide focus by providing daily videos that help build dedication and strengthen your commitment to changing your lifestyle.
Is There Any Nutrition Plan for DoYouYoga?
DoYouYoga offers nutrition and meal ideas for you to try and stay as healthy in the kitchen as you are on your mat! There are posts from leading specialists offering advice for pre or post yoga meal ideas, eating habits to help with acne or fat loss and food charts to help you learn to make healthier choices.
Benefits And Member Specials
- Monthly subscription – $15 per month
- Quarterly subscription – $12 per month + 30 day money back guarantee
- Yearly subscription – $10 per month + 30 day money back guarantee
By joining the DoYouYoga challenge and signing up today, you will be able to kick-start your fitness, spiritual and lifestyle journey. You can watch the videos and connect to members online at any time, allowing you to fit exercise into your daily routine at your own convenience. The huge variety of courses and tutorials offered by DoYouYoga will benefit you spiritually and mentally, while also providing a sense of purpose and achievement as you continue to progress and complete each course. By signing up to DoYouYoga and regularly performing the exercise routines you will be able to shape and sculpt your body, as well as improve your flexibility and core strength.
DoYouYoga allows you to perform yoga based exercise rotuines from the comfort of your own home. Simply access the online videos and tutorial guides to help learn poses and build strength and stamina. Whether you are a complete beginner or have years of experience, DoYouYoga will still be able to offer videos and tutorials suitable for your skill level. There are also guides relating to nutrition and lifestyle to help transform your health in every aspect.
- Developed online social media platform allows people to connect together, share advice and bond over similar interests.
- There is a huge variety of yoga styles on offer, including pre-natal, Hatha, Vinyasa and Yin.
- You can cancel your monthly subscription at any time, and receive a 30 day money back guarantee on the quarterly and yearly subscriptions.
- DoYouYoga will help you to develop you core strength, build up on stamina and improve your flexibility.
- As well as yoga, there are Pilates and meditation courses to follow that can help you relax and unwind after a busy working day.
- It can be difficult to commit to regularly exercising on your own and simply learning through online videos
- Yoga should be combined with a variety of different exercise routines in order to maximise health and fitness benefits
- It is up to you to remain motivated and make sure you are performing the exercises properly
- You will require an internet connection to view the tutorial guides, videos or online newsletter.
- Some exercise courses may be a bit daunting for yoga beginners
Why Join the DoYouYoga Program?
- To improve your flexibility, core strength and fitness levels
- You can easily access the content online and perform the exercise routines wherever you feel most comfortable
- There is little equipment required allowing you to jump straight in and start today!
- The online social media platform connects you directly to other yoga enthusiasts who are keen to share their knowledge, achievements or seek advice.
- You are able to workout at your own convenience and in your own space, you will also benefit from building up stamina and core stability. The online blog allows you to connect with other yoga like-minded individuals and gain a greater understanding of the discipline.
MyBODwellnessisthe place to go to hire an online and/or on-site personal trainer. Based in New York City, this site enables you to engage in person and online with a personal trainer. If you do not live in New York City, you can purchase their services for the online-only platform. They do this for companies as a whole, as well.